2015- Assistant to the Athletic Director
2017 The American International School of Muscat, Oman
• Designing Logos, Posters, Flyers and Directional Maps for Athletic Events, keeping it cohesive to the event.
• Scheduling After School Activities for 250+ Students in 20+ activities using Google forms and excel spread sheets
• Obtaining Visa’s for traveling students to India, Nepal and Sri Lanka,
• Assisted in the planning of in house SAISA Events (10+ schools 300+ Students, gathering to participate in a sporting event)
• Maintaining files, photos in Google drive.
2013- Middle School Assistant to the Principal
2015 The American International School of Muscat, Oman
• Designing Logos, Posters, Flyers and Newsletters for the Middle School.
• Scheduling Mini Courses for 180+ Students in 20+ activities using Google forms and excel spread sheets
• Assisted in the scheduling and planning of parent/teacher conferences.
• Maintaining the day-to-day office routine. i.e. Keeping a good rapport with parents, students and staff.
• Maintaining files, printing report cards and semester evaluations.
2011- Ad Designer
Southeast Missourian, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
• Designing ads for Southeast Missourian Newspaper and other publications and SEMissourian.com on-line advertisement.
2011 Assistant to Realtor and Freelance Artist
Complete reorganization: two years of files into file folders and cabinet; handling all advertising: flyers, website, maintaining QR codes; creating word documents, scanning and sending attachment via e-mail.
2009- Owner and Operator
2010 A Creative Cake, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
• Creating custom sculpted and painted cakes for the Tri-State Area, which includes Missouri, Illinois and Tennessee.
• Website developer and maintenance of www.imblessed.net/a_creative_cake-galleries.html
• Designer of a marketing package containing flyers, business forms, decal for company vehicle and business cards.
• Account executive- Using QuickBooks Pro I maintain all customer and business accounts in compliance to the Missouri tax code.
• Established a business marketing strategy and operational schedule.
• Upheld a high standard of customer service.
2009 Marketing Manager
Southeast Missouri State University’s River Campus, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
• Serving as publicist and marketing manager for University-produced performances and touring shows as well as visual arts events
presented at the River Campus and other venues in the Southeast Missouri region
• Developed and implement a short- and long-term strategy and plan for the River Campus, including objectives, tactics, timelines,
and estimated expenses in coordination with the University’s integrated marketing initiative
• Prepare copy for upcoming events for use by University Advancement and appropriate media outlets
• Produce professional quality artwork, designs and layouts for publicity purposes
• Promote the sale of tickets for season series, program and season sponsorships and performances and program advertising
• Prepare printed programs for all performances
• Purchase advertising (newspaper, television, radio, etc) within established campaign parameters
• Maintain records of all sales and expenditures
• Oversee training, scheduling and work assignments for student workers and volunteers
2007 Ad Designer
Southeast Missourian, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
• Designing ads for Southeast Missourian Newspaper, Dollar Stretcher.
2007- Graphic Arts Technician
Crain Enterprises, Mound City, Illinois
• Designing ads, banners, brochures, catalog, product photography, company newsletters, monthly and mid-month mailings, winfax
ads and animated presentations.
2005 Ad Composition
Delta News-Citizen, Malden, MO
• Designing ads for many companies, overseeing distribution of papers.
Self-Employed Professional Art Experience
2005- Freelance Artist Self-Employed
Present • Designing business cards, brochures, flyers and mailings for local business.
2004 Freelance Artist Thomas Melvin Painting Studio, Chicago, IL
• Painted Mural on Cape Girardeau, MO Floodwall
2004 Internship Bruton/Stroube Studio, St. Louis, MO
• Performed digital editing and in studio and on location photography work
2003 Freelance Artist McDonald's Corporation
• Artwork purchased for McDonald's Corporate Collection
1999- Designer Hartwick Photography, Campbell, MO
Present •Performed digital editing and retouching black and white/color overlay
•Designed layout for senior pictures
2004 Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design Emphasis
Southeast Missouri State University
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Graphic Design Portfolio Projects
2000- • Brochure, playbill, logo design • Poster design
Present • Computer art to digital editing • CD cover design
• Magazine, newsprint and web advertisement • Personal logos
• Thumbnail designs • scientific illustration
• Flyers • Mailings
• Drawing • Graphic Design • 35mm Camera
• Illustration • Animation • Photocopies
• Painting • Digital Camera • Digital Scanner
Computer Skills and Equipment
• Macintosh and PC • MS Word and Power Point
• Adobe CS4 Suite • LightWave 3D/Flash CS3
• Stamp Editor • Publisher and Excel
• Multi Ad Pro • QuarkXpress
• QuickBooks Pro • Entourage
Resume: Amanda Lovett
Click to find out more.
Cape Girardeau, Missouri firstname.lastname@example.org
Site created and maintained by Amanda Lovett